Affordable Housing Applications:
- General Ownership Application – Application to begin the process of determining eligibility and purchasing Deed Restricted property within Gunnison County.
- General Rental Application – General Rental Application – Application to verify eligibility to rent. Once eligibility is determined you will be placed on a waiting list for any available unit that GVRHA manages. (This application can not be accepted for the Mountain View Apartments or Anthracite Place Apartments waiting lists, please use the link below for the specific property.)
- Town of Crested Butte Ownership Application – 2016 – Application for ownership within the Town of Crested Butte.
Rental applications for various properties that GVRHA manages and/or owns:
- Anthracite Place Apartments Application with Instructions – Please be sure to read all of the instructions included with this application. Please be sure to include your $30 application fee check or money order when you submit the application. Applications can ONLY be submitted to GVRHA staff in Crested Butte Town Hall Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 4pm, our Gunnison office at 202 E. Georgia Avenue Monday through Friday from 8:am to 4:30pm, or by mailing the application to our Gunnison office address.
- Stallion Park Application – Application to verify eligibility to rent in the Stallion Park Subdivision just 3 miles south of Crested Butte.
Section 8 Housing Voucher Application (you must print this form, it is not a fillable PDF form)
- 2014 Housing Choice Voucher Pre Application – Application to get on our Section 8 Waiting List (Housing Vouchers)
Single Family Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation Home Improvement Loans Eligibility Questionnaire:
Gunnison Valley Regional Housing Authority Employment Application: